If you are looking for an exciting web browser board game that you can play with other players from around the world, you are at the right place! Four Colors is a web browser puzzle game where you try to get rid of all the cards you have in your hands. Uno was inspired while creating this game. You can play this game for free with others by opening it from your browser wherever you are or whenever you want. This game offers you a gaming experience for 2, 3 and 4 players. Play Four Colors and have fun!
How to Play Four Colors Unblocked
If you are familiar with the classic Uno game, you will understand this game easily. The main goal of this game is to get rid of all the cards in your hand before the other players. So, how do you play the cards? You will try to reduce the cards in your hand by playing one of the cards that are either the same color as the card in the middle or the same number on the cards laid out before you.
An Important Warning
When you only have one card left, you need to press the number "1" on the game screen. This is a must. Otherwise, the game will punish you, and you will have to draw 2 cards from the middle.
Card Types in Four Colors
There are two types of cards in Four Colors: Action cards and Wild cars. While Action cards add color to the game and make it more challenging, Wild cards give you the right to intervene in the game in any way. In the game, you can find two action and wild cards of four colors.
- Skip Cards: You take away the next player's right to move. This is a very good strategy, especially in Four Colors games played for two players because it gives you the chance to get rid of both cards in your hand. (20 points)
- Reverse Cards: They allow you to change the direction of the game. For example, if the game is progressing clockwise, it starts to progress counterclockwise. (20 points)
- Draw Two: It causes the next player to both draw 2 cards and lose their turn. (20 points)
- The Wild Card: You can use the Wild card whenever you want to change the color of the existing cards in the game. (50 points)
- The Wild Draw 4: This card gives you the right to change the color of the cards in the game and forces the other player to draw 4 cards. However, you can only use this card when you do not have another card in your hand. (50 points)
Scoring in Four Colors
In this game, the winner's score is the sum of the remaining cards of the other players. The score value of number cards is equal to the number on the card. You can find the point value of the other cards in the relevant headings of this article. Reach 250 points to win the game.
- Use the mouse click to play Four Colors.
Discover Other Games
If you enjoyed playing Four Colors but still don't want to give up the classic Uno game, you can check out our UNO Online by following the link. Alternatively, you may search for other free puzzle games unblocked at Unblocked Games FreezeNova for further options. Bookmark this website so you don't miss the new games.